Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Finish and February's Goal

I finally made a cover for my sewing machine. Yay!  I have needed to get it done for a while now but kept finding other things to do.  It feels good to finally check it off the list.  This is also my first finish from my Finish A-Long Q1 goals. 

 
It did come out slightly too small but it should keep most of the dust off my sewing machine. 
 
And now for my February ALYoF goal. I have plans to make a Super Tote from the Noodlehead pattern.  I had fabrics picked out when I added it to my Q1 goals, but I think I have changed my mind. Surprise, Surprise. =) I do like to change my mind a lot.
 

2 comments:

  1. Your cover looks great Cindi. I like the strips and the quilting looks so good.

    ReplyDelete