The pattern is Starburst from Happy Quilting. It ended up being about 57" x 57". This is the biggest size quilt I have quilted so far.
I did have a few problems with skipped stiches and thread breakage. My machine worked great until I took it in to have it cleaned and serviced. Of course when I took it back in they didn't have any problems with it. Doesn't it always happen that way though. I did manage to get it done anyway, just took a little longer.
There is always a bit of fear that my marking lines won't come out in the wash, but thankfully they did. It was great to see it all finished. I am pretty happy with how it all turned out in the end.