Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Goal!

Where is the time going.  I can't believe it is May already.   Which means it is time for my May goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes

I am hoping to finish a quilt that I started a few years ago.  Seems crazy to think that it has been that long since I started quilting.  This is the Craftsy BOM class from 2012.  And also the Free Motion Quilting a Sampler with Leah Day.

This is the first quilt that I did FMQ on.  I got off to a good start and had all the blocks almost finished, then my machine started having troubles.  I did get a new machine and then this quilt just got pushed to the bottom of the list.  Well now it is back on the top of the list for finishing up.  I am ready to see it as a whole quilt instead of just blocks.





2 comments:

  1. Are these blocks really from when you started quilting? They're really good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been sewing various things for about 12 years. These are the first blocks that were more than just sewing basic squares together. They are also the first quilt I did FMQ on. So I guess I count that as when I started "quilting". =)

      Delete