Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Life is Busy

It has been a crazy few weeks. Spring is finally here! Although I think the rain forgot it was supposed to be here in April. =)
In all the busyness of life I did get some sewing time in.
 
I was able to sew four more blocks for my BOM quilt.  It is going to be a colorful quilt, but hopefully it will look okay once it is all together.
 
 
I have three more in the works. I am going to hand stitch these to the background fabric. I did the top circle last night and it went pretty fast.

 
And I have a few of the blocks sewn together for the Mama Said Sew quilt.

 
Feels pretty good to see it all lain out. Feels like I'm actually making some progress on it, slow as it may be.
I am linking up with WIP Wednesday of at Freshly Pieced. Check it out!
 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun quilt! I love the purple sting block and the bright dresden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all this block finishes!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I love your BOM blocks!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete