Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New Project in the Works

I finally did it. I cut into my Mama Said Sew fabric. I've had it for a couple of months now and just needed to work up the courage to cut into it.
 
 
I don't know why it took so long. I'm excited to see the finished product. It is a pattern in the
Winter 2012 "Best Fat Quarter Quilts" magazine.
 
My other works in progress are still my table runners. Sick kids and soccer practice slowed down the progress on those the past week. Hopefully I will be able to finish them up this week. That's the goal anyways, we'll see if it happens. =)
 
I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly pieced. Check it out!
 
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


4 comments:

  1. I am curious to see what the block looks like now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! =) Hopefully I can get started on it this weekend.

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean about this fabric...it is so lovely! I finally cut mine up for a special wedding quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorites lines. Of course I think I say that everytime I see a new one I really like. =)

      Delete