Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I WON!

I actually won something. This never happens to me. Must be time to head to Las Vegas. =)
I entered a drawing over at Hopeful Threads for some custom labels from Ananemone, and I won.
So excited. I will post a picture of them when I get them.
 
In other news, I do have a few works in progress and a finish.
I started on the Dresden plate table runner last week, and decided to make a strip table runner also. Just need to add binding to the strip runner and decide how I want to quilt the Dresden plate runner.
 


 
I finally finished up this tote last night. It turned out pretty cute. I love the purple chevron fabric. I think it might be one of my favorites.
 
 
I am linking up with WIP Wednesday or at Freshly pieced. Check it out.
 

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Oh, lots of beautiful colors you're working with! I have only won a few things in a few years. It's fun isn't it?! Congrats! BTW, I have 2 boys too... the only female in a house full of testosterone LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becky! Yes all these boys keep life fun. Not sure what I'd do with a girl now. =)

      Delete
  2. Love the dresdens! Cute bag too! I have some stray chevron fabric that needs to be made into a bag...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Renee! I do love chevron fabrics.

      Delete