Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Sunflowers

Here's the next project in the works.
 
 
My husband said they looked like sunflowers with the yellow fabric. =)
 
It will eventually end up as a table runner. There are three dresden plates, with the sashing strips in between each one. I just wasn't able to get all three in the picture.  Once it is finished I will be able to get better pics hopefully.
I'm also thinking about changing the sashing strips to something simpler. Might help the dresden plates stand out a little more. I don't know. I'll have to play around with it a bit to see what I like better. That's all part of the fun. And I am having fun with my quilting adventures. =)
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. very beautiful sunflowers :) i have yet to try these dresden plates but i've seen them all over blog land. you did a great job . .thanks for stopping by my blog! . .and i'm really loving the sashing stripes!!

    ReplyDelete