Friday, April 12, 2013

Progress for the sake of progress

10 points to the first person who can tell me where my title came from. (OK so the points don't really get you anything.)
Anyways...so I was hoping to have my Jungle quilt done by today, but life happens and with three busy boys sewing sometimes doesn't. I basted it last night and was able to do most of the quilting today. And then life happened again. I was down to my last two lines of stitching and wouldn't you know it, my bobbin thread was low. Filled it and looked up and my spool of thread was almost out. 
 
 
What to do, keep going and hope I have enough for one more line, or stop now? I keep going, crossing my fingers, but of course I didn't load the bobbin right so the tension was off. More quality time with the seam ripper. =)
There my quilt sits with two lines of stitching to go.
 
 
Hopefully I will be able to make it to the fabric store tomorrow. Of course thread goes on sale Monday, but do I really want to wait that long. Decisions, decisions.
I will get this quilt done. Hopefully the hiccups are gone for now. =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment