Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Project

I thought I had all my pieces cut out for my Mama Said Sew quilt, but I guess I would benefit from going to school with my kindergartner. =) I was supposed to have 20 different prints but somehow only ended up buying 17. I can count, I really can. So it is on hold until the rest of my prints get here.
 
In the meantime I started on my Craftsy BOM 2012 blocks.
 
 
I need to fix the two on the left. The top block has some points that are a little off. I have sewn and ripped stitches several times trying to fix. I will not be defeated. I WILL fix it. =) (Although you don't notice it as much in the picture.) The bottom block is just a little off. By the time I trim it down to the right size I am going to loss the points on the top and bottom edge. I might just remake the whole block. It is pretty fun trying out all kinds of new techniques.
 
And just for fun because he is so darn cute, a picture of my little tiger. He loves to help mommy.
 
 
I am linking up with WIP Wednesday. Check it out!
 

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. Love the sampler blocks.... I am so behind on my BOM's but luckily I only started signing up for BOM's in 2013, so I am not too far behind, yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am having fun with this BOM, might have to check out 2013's.

      Delete
  2. I love your blocks! I just finished a sampler and it sure is fun to try out new things without having to make a whole quilt of it. Your little man is pretty adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. It is fun to try out new things.

      Delete
  3. Lovely blocks - shame about the remakes, but I hope they turn out perfectly for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I will only remake the one that is really off, hopefully I can just fix the other. It would make it much easier. =)

      Delete